Michele Barker is an East Longmeadow-based author whose historical fiction and non-fiction are all rooted in Western Massachusetts. In this conversation, Michele reveals historical gems that have emerged from her writing – and the joys of working in this part of the world.
- Westfield Food Fest!
- Westfield Fireworks for Freedom!
- Agawam’s Night Out Against Crime!
- Ludlow breakfast spot in fight with contractor
- Valley Firkin Face off! Lots of beer!
- Dr. Seuss readings for the kids!
- Palmer water main