- Violence uptick in Springfield
- Windows consistently smashed at La Fiorentina in the South End
- Longmeadow and West Springfield bring forth graduates this weekend!
- Women Business Owners Alliance, Woman of the Year, Mary Ann Marzano!
- Orlando tragedy acknowledged in Springfield
- Farewell to Chief Douglas Mellis
- BRAVE THE SHAVE for children with cancer (special guest; Sgt. Matt Malo)
- Northampton Soccer clubs merge
- Springfield Mayor and councilors square off (again) on residency requirement
- Western Mass Unify Against Bullying fashion show
- First day of Hanukkah! (Sunday)
- Tree lightings; Court Square, and Wilbraham
- Counterfeit bill
- She drank 20 beers
- Free pasta dinner at La Cucina for Toy for Joy
- 1-91 new electronic sign calculates wait time
- Pearl Harbor day
- Socks for Seniors!
- Springfield shooting; food delivery person killed
- Mayor wants 1 am curfew for bars and restaurants in Springfield
- Mayor fires three members of the Historical Commission
- Detours today and through the week!
- Sarno calling for longer sentences for convicted offenders
- Western Mass funeral home owner indicted
- Holland church vandalism
- Complete Western Mass Fourth of July Handbook…a rundown on all holiday festivities
- What’s open and what’s closed
- Special guests include; Judy Matt at the Spirit of Springfield, and Carl Ohlin, East Longmeadow Fourth of July parade
Springfield Mayor, Domenic J. Sarno, is incensed at the uptick in violent crime in his city.
The Mayor, in a no holds barred conversation with Brad Shepard, cites low bail and poor performance on the part of some judges, for the problem of repeat offenders on the street.
The Mayor also outlines the city’s participation in the national program, My Brother’s Keeper, as part of the effort to get crime in Springfield under control.
…….The Mayor of Springfield kicks off his campaign for another term with a bang!
Dom Sarno joins Brad Shepard for an unflinching look at the road ahead, its challenges and potential.
Public safety, economic growth, the casino, manufacturing, community partnership with policing efforts and more!
Listen to the mayor in a very candid and open mode, as he details his plans for these issues, and more!