Attorney Todd started his own law practice in Springfield in 2003, after graduating from Western New England College (now University) School of Law. His office handles criminal, personal injury and general litigation matters. Matthew B. Harrison discusses Attorney Todd’s practice, the rebirth of Springfield, and a few extra points of civic pride.
- MGM, the Gaming Commission, I91, and the extended opening date
- Greenfield fire department–this time has to put the water out
- Weekend jazz and soul downtown
- Chicopee joining Springfield in moving the election date
- Sarno extends the city pools
- A favorite Forest Park restaurant…closing