Attorney Todd started his own law practice in Springfield in 2003, after graduating from Western New England College (now University) School of Law. His office handles criminal, personal injury and general litigation matters. Matthew B. Harrison discusses Attorney Todd’s practice, the rebirth of Springfield, and a few extra points of civic pride.
- Eversource electric bills up this winter (but how much?)
- Library Park renovations complete in Holyoke!
- Charlie Baker in the city
- Top level MGM execs make pilgrimage to Springfield
- Flooded areas from yesterday and last night!
Michael Harrison interviews Kateri Walsh about her role as chair of the ad hoc Neighborhood Business Development Committee including the impact of the coming MGM Casino on small local businesses and other local issues.